View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jordancon thread and 20 year happenings.

I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you don't have Facebook accounts or if you do, you'd rather not let people know you know me.

Next year is the tenth year for Jordancon and it's also the 20th anniversary of the beginning of Theoryland. Those of us that attend Jordancon regularly would like to extend a very, very, early invitation for a meet at next years Con. We'd like to have as many people from TL as possible so we can really show Tam what this community has meant to us.

I know it's tough on a lot of you because of distance, travel, time, and (the big one) money. It would be awesome if we could get so many tLers there that we could pretty much take the Con by storm.

I'd love to meet you all. (After this years whiskey apocalypse I may only bring some for others. Or I may forget how bad I felt over the course of the next year!)

Love you guys, join us!

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!