View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Hero of the Horn

Callandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond reputeCallandor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two tidbits

I remember RJ being pressed about his favorite chapter before, and he gave the standard answer of "The chapter I'm working on." But then he was a bit more revealing and said that the chapters he thought he did the best were the Rhuidean columns. Those of course have a lot of material, and do touch on the song.

Another bit from one of those chapters is something that would relate to the Finn: why the hell did Mat get the ashandarei?

Quote:
TITLE: Shadow Rising
CHAPTER: 24 - Rhuidean

Done? What was done? What did he mean? "Burn your eyes," he muttered. "Burn your souls! You are as bad as Aes Sedai. Well, I want a way to be free of Aes Sedai and the Power, and I want to be away from you and back to Rhuidean, if you will not answer me. Open up a door, and let me " "Done," another man said, and one of the women echoed, "Done."
Memories, and the medallion are the two obvious ones. He's back in Rhuidean afterwards so that was done, too. Why the ashandarei?

"I was cured, all right."
-A Clockwork Orange

"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon."
-Pink Floyd

The Stone of Tear