View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bloodpath
I thought I recognized one of the BA names on Verin's List as being someone (besides Elza) in Rand's orbit but have been too busy/lazy to check.
All the Aes Sedai sent by Elaida to captured Rand in Cairhien, might be in fact Black Ajah. Some of the sisters were in Arad Doman and later Tear, as part of Rand's party of followers. Rand's in danger, as the Dark One has learned his followers have been manipulated by Compulsion...meaning Beldeine Nyram loyalty is uncertain, she might be a Black Ajah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bloodpath
I don't see why Elza was compelled at all, is this idea talked about elsewhere? I was puzzled by that while reading and I sort of thought maybe Graendal did it, but SH's involvement makes me wonder why any other high level evil needs to be part of it (besides Semi.)
Verin Sedai used Compulsion on the captured Aes Sedai sent by Elaida to Cairhien (see TPoD,Prologue for that scene). That compulsion is why all those sister sworn to follow Rand, weeks, months after being captured. That compulsion put in place by Verin, might be able to be removed via the TAR for all we know??

Graendal did not put compulsion on Elza, that was Verin, in this case.

For more see, @TinkerPride at Twitter.com