View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Hero of the Horn

Jokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond reputeJokeslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jokeslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez
Well, we know how ta'veren are corrective mechanisms. The question remains as to how, exactly, Heroes are corrective mechanisms. WH has argued in the past that it is because of things that they do during their lives, but BS seems to be implying that they are corrective mechanisms even in lives where they don't do 'anything extraordinary' at all (see the quote Yellowbeard gave).
It's possible they do extraordinary things that don't appear extraordinary but have extraordinary consequences. That probably makes no sense. Even a farmer can be the pebble that sends the avalanche around the village.

Quote:
Mato: Yeah, OK. 3. There have been rumors that you have said that Mr. Jordan did not have anything in his notes about the voice of Lews Therin, whether it was a construct or not. That or that you had sai--[cut off]
Sanderson: I would like to clarify this, thanks for asking. I will NOT say that it was not in the notes. However, Mr. Jordan did NOT want to reveal this information, and therefore I shall not ever either. Mr. Jordan did not want to reveal it.
Harriet: What Brandon said.
Hey, that's what I said