View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

It's really simple: Brandon said that Heroes are corrective mechanisms just by being who they are, not in the same way as ta'veren. The books and RJ say that Heroes are spun out to be corrective mechanisms. Brandon says that sometimes Heroes live lives where they don't do anything extraordinary at all. Therefore, we need to ask him if they are still corrective mechanisms in these lives where they don't do anything extraordinary, and if so, how they are corrective mechanisms in those lives (because it doesn't really make any sense that they could be corrective mechanisms if they don't do anything extraordinary). I have a feeling that he will answer that they are not corrective mechanisms in those lives, but I could be wrong.

I never even implied that you have to be ta'veren to do something important.