View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:12 AM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

@FelixPax: one giant "Wut?"

Slightly off-topic: When I was waiting for my turn to get in line, I started browsing the fantasy section of the Borders. I accidentally passed up the fantasy/scifi section and ended up in the horror section. I glance down the isle and see a piece of paper taped to a familiar looking book. turns out, someone had moved the Twilight books into the horror section and taped a piece of paper to them that said "Moved to horror for quality of writing". I so wish I had a camera or a camera phone so I could have taken a picture of that...I told my mom about it and she sent back "LMAO. Tell me about it..." (She barely got through the first book, and said that she'd read better writing when she was a 6th grade English teacher...)

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras