View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Thanks Tercel

Quote:
Let me take this opportunity to recommend that no one ever say this!
Quote:
The real winner is where you tell him RJ said something... because then (regardless of whether it is true that RJ said it) he will believe it's okay to talk about that subject because RJ already has! So all you black ajah liars get out there and say things like "In one of the interviews RJ explained how the One Power comes from the Creator, but I'm not sure I understood his explanation, could you clarify?" A good way to do it is to take a faction view-point and assert as part of your question that RJ answered that affirmatively, and watch for BS's reaction. See if BS responds with "well that's certainly not true, so RJ wouldn't have said that", or a "Yes, and also...".
In this case, since it had been established by Brandon he would RAFO much of this topic it was used in such a way as to elicit sympathy. Obviously, that strategy failed - but now even more I wish I had prepared longer, thanks for the reminder, seriously. Unfortunately, with many of the initial questions I wanted to get through them quickly to what were more core important questions to me, so I didn't reframe the initial RAFO's with stuff like: "You said that Jordan didn't like to discuss questions that anyone in the world wouldn't know or be discussing. So, can you tell us what some of the prevailing theories are that the Brown discuss regarding the Creator's relationship with the One Power?" Or better yet, pose the inhabitants of the Age of Legends as the targets.

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 11-23-2009 at 01:35 PM.