View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

your theory has parts I like and parts I don't like...well, killing part I don't like. I can see the later stuff working, but Rand need not die to Gawyn for all that to happen, nor need it happen after his death, it could all happen before it (unless he dies on Dragonmount, or perhaps dies again on Dragonmount...depends on how you view that whole LTT thing).

As for Tuon being there, well, I have to ask, given her opinions, how do you expect her to get there? She hates channelers and what's more after that attack, I doubt she'd be welcome in the Tower, in fact it'd have to pretty much be Tarmon Gaidon happening right at that moment for them to be in the same room together and even then they'd likely be fighting for control.

There's also Alivia. She's supposed to be the one to help Rand die. How does she factor into Gawyn killing Rand?