View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:34 AM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Friendship error: replace friends and try again.

Which, admittedly, may be phrased just a bit too strongly. However, if those friends are such snowflakes that a few comments from you could drive them away, then they don't have what it takes to be your friend, do they? I suspect at least some of them are tougher than you give them credit for, but I admit that figuring out which can be a bit messy now and then.
I know you are right. And I know that some of them are likely less sensitive than I am imagining. But a few bad experiences has made me gun shy. It is so much easier to just not try...especially when it is so easy for me to just stay home and read.

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain