View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Hero of the Horn

Great Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to all
Default Same here

I endure similar scenarios Brita, because I like rocking boats, and others worry worry worry.

I have found you can get away with saying all manner of ridiculous opinions if you say them in a way that allows that you're making fun of yourself too.

My other tactic is to state my opinions in a way that offers something that may be of value to a discussion, and hope to receive something that may be of interest to me.

But most of the world didn't improve their debate/engagement skills via Theoryland.

I also figure if my spouse can check her facebook feed no matter who is around, then I am justified in pulling out my phone when the conversation doesn't allow for full Tyler to be expressed.

I also have a group of friends who get together once a month where we are all comfortable in full out arguments, and we are not fit company for lesser mortals. But it is a good outlet.