View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default I've always hated the traditional interpretation re: Narishma and Callandor

Quote:
"Into the heart he thrusts his sword, into the heart, to hold their hearts. Who draws it out shall follow after, What hand can grasp that fearful blade? "You see? Straight from the Prophecies."
It would be funny if this was the small detail, Rand's incorrect interpretation of prophecy that we all thought had been fulfilled. Not sure how it would fit all of the criteria for the small detail, but I do agree that Rand's interpretation feels heavy handed and almost too convenient for his personal desire to not have to take Callandor with him.

Quote:
"Callandor. With that in my hands, I can do anything. Anything. I know I can do anything. But now, it's a weight off my shoulders. You don't understand, do you?"

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 05-03-2010 at 11:32 PM.