View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 12:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
On Kaine...don't even get me started on that. Hillary and Kaine would have been a great GOP ticket 20-30 years ago. Now they're the "best the Dems have to offer"?!? What a freaking joke. Its yet another complete betrayal of the progressive movement and one that looks more and more like it's gonna bite her in the ass come November when she just assumes that the Left will vote for her over Trump rather than stay home.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the voting public. It sure as hell seems like Hillary is doing that with her actions.
By now, I'm ceasing to be surprised at the Democrat ability to snatch a resounding defeat from the jaws of inevitable victory.