View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

I have to send my report through Maria before I post it, but I can say which questions were answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
Do you mean RJ wrote the complete merrilor scne? Or was it all in his notes about what hppened? That is a big difference.
He was much clearer about this with me: RJ wrote the dialogue when Moiraine showed up at Merrilor. I'm guessing it was, like the proposal scene, fairly drafty, because it sure was awkward. That's the only tidbit I'll post because I got the feeling he had said as much many times before, and I'm simply the first to report it verbatim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Harold View Post
Have we seen Nakomi in any other guise? Is she someone we would know?
Answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionwe1987 View Post
3) What was the number of turned Aiel men in the Town?

4) How come Bryne's dreams were invaded despite his bond to Siuan?

5) Was it actually Egwene talking to Rand after she died? How did her soul achieve that if so?
These were all addressed in one way or another.