View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Hero of the Horn

Weird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant futureWeird Harold has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Sammael View Post
... it occurred to me this morning that here we have three AS, apparently sworn to Rand, none of whom are bound by the Three Oaths, and no-one has realised. It would be terrible if one of them were black, or even if one of them merely decided their loyalties lay in a direction other than Rand ...
Sashalle is taking charge in Cairhein over Samitsu. Other than that you are correct that all three are relegated to "spear-carrier" status.

None of the three are named as BA. But Irgain explicitly, and all of the captured TAS from Dumai's Wells, implicitly, were subjected to Verin's interrogation and Suggestion Weave which binds them to ensuring that the Dragon Reborn survives to stand at T'G.

(Now if I could just figure out which questions they go to. )

I met you in a past life. You were wrong then, too.