View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Ancient

Kimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Sammael View Post
And of course, later in the book he succeeds with both Sashalle and Ronaille, too.

Now, very little has been made of these three other than that they've been healed, and we've generally assumed it was done just to show that Flinn could do it and that a woman healed by a man would go back to full strength. However, it occurred to me this morning that here we have three AS, apparently sworn to Rand, none of whom are bound by the Three Oaths, and no-one has realised. It would be terrible if one of them were black, or even if one of them merely decided their loyalties lay in a direction other than Rand (for example, Egwene and the Tower), and did something about it. They're barely mentioned again as far as I can tell from the encyclopedia, but I'm inclined to think that everything happens, for some reason...
Are you sure about that? Take a look again at Verin's reaction. Her response need not imply anything dire to the extent of any of the three being Black Ajah, but she certainly seems troubled by the news. Sashalle at the very least is in a position to cause trouble, and her letter back to Tar Valon was sent to Galina (assuming her to still be Ajah Head), and keep in mind, that Pevara noted that Tsutama made sure to not let her (or Javindhra) see the letter, or to share all its contents, but noted that Tsutama seemed to have not liked much that she had read...