View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

FWIW: (I'm not going to bother multiquoting my responses, but it will be apparent what they are pertaining to)

Elza was already dead by the time Egwene learned of her dark allegiance.

Egwene had no idea where Rand was or how to contact him. Also, she has legitimate reasons for not revealing this information about who is in the Black Ajah, since its source was confidential and it is an internal White Tower issue.

The whole removing oaths through either reswearing or being stilled cat is out of the bag, due to Egwene's scheme to have everyone reswear their oaths.

Besides, Siuan and Leane have retaken their oaths.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon