View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know, Egwene does not know that Elza is dead. As far as I know, Egwene does not know precisely which AS are or aren't in a position to get close enough to Rand to balefire him at the wrong moment.

Rand did start to leave fairly abrubtly, and then Egwene called him back to natter about the Seals. She could have taken the opportunity to warn him about danger, instead, and leave the actual job of fighting the DO up to the one single person who is capable of handling that job.

As for the evidence, I was trying to point out that you can not possibly have such evidence. We know that Egwene and Rand communicated after Egwene got that list. We know that Egwene did not bother to pass on the information, for whatever reason she might have had to keep it secret.

Rand had gotten involved in dealing with the BA when Liandrin attacked him in TGH. Rand had gotten involved in dealing with the BA when they dug up the E've that was later used by Semirhage. Rand had gotten involved with the BA when Galina became head of his kidnappers. Rand had gotten involved with the BA when Elza helped Semirhage.

And, of course, it would be exceedingly stupid if Egwene actually believes that the BA would ignore the DR because she does not tell him about them.