View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousOne View Post
I just asked if Taim was a "standard" 3rd Ager. He pondered it for a minute or so before explaining that he had a few more chapters to write about what was happening at the BT, so he didn't want to give too much away.

I will have to find the theories about Nakomi when I get a chance.

And Terez, I will take your word for the Justice confirmation. I have not yet had a chance to dig through the compilation thread of quotes, I've just read it briefly. Perhaps once I get home tonight I'll be able to take a look.

Y'all are most welcome. I love WoT.
I just started my re-read of EOTW and found this in the epigram of the Prologue (very sneaky):

Eye of the World Prologue - Dragonmount
And it came to pass in those days, as it had come before and would come again, that the Dark lay heavy on the land and weighed down the hearts of men, and the green things failed, and hope died. And men cried out to the Creator, saying, O Light of the Heavens, Light of the World, let the Promised One be born of the mountain, according to the prophecies, as he was in ages past and will be in ages to come. Let the Prince of the Morning sing to the land that green things will grow and the valleys give forth lambs. Let the arm of the Lord of the Dawn shelter us from the Dark, and the great sword of justice defend us. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon