View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Resting After a Long Run

Ok - hands down one of my favorite parts of the book is Aviendha, especially her meeting with a woman named Nakomi. I'm planning on writing a detailed theory on her identity. My main suspect is one of the Wise Ones, likely Amys.

The gist of my theory is - the Wise Ones have been tracking Aviendha for a long time. They didn't want her to leave the Waste way back in TDR because they knew she was important from their ability to read Dreams. Their plans for the survival of the Aiel are set with Aviendha and they knew they needed to intervene while she was on her way back to Rhuidean in such a way that she would be prepared to walk through the columns. They knew they would have an opportunity to enter her dream and control it (or some other TAR/Dreamwalking means) to influence her. Likely they were waiting in TAR for her to fall asleep as they knew she would and immediately acted. This plays well with the repeated themes from The Shadow Rising. (Yes, I believe what we see is happening in TAR).

Although, I know Terez has her own suspect and there are some other possibilities. One thought is a Bubble of Good. Another is a Forsaken. Another idea would be a Mirror World intrusion. Another would be a Pattern Level Event (another words orchestrated by the Wheel.)

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-29-2010 at 01:35 AM.