View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
How would Verin have found Aviendha?
How did she know Rand was going to show up at the Tower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam
And then, how did Verin come to this understanding that she needed to talk to Aviendha in this way? I understand Aviendha would immediately be prepared to ignore a wetlander, but that doesn't explain what Nakomi tells Aviendha. There is purpose there and that purpose seems to have a lot to do with Aviendha's second walk through the columns. Did Verin know what would happen in Rhuidean? And if so, how?
I think she understood a great deal about the Aiel from her interactions with them, especially when she was questioning the 'apprentices'. Which, by the way, is another thing that makes me think it's Verin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ/BWS
TITLE - Towers of Midnight
CHAPTER: 39 - In the Three-fold Land

"You seem troubled," Nakomi said. "Far be it for me to question an apprentice Wise One. But I do see worry in your eyes."

"I'm sorry," Nakomi said. "I've let myself ramble again. I am prone to it, I fear. Here, let us eat."
She also referred to Rand as the Dragon, the one 'called' the Car'a'carn, and other things that hinted to her not actually being Aiel. Verin has had an interest in them since TGH. And I doubt Aviendha escaped her notice. Few things did.