View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Elder

Daekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond reputeDaekyras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
I actually find it funny because it annoys Watson so much and Holmes has always been fairly asexual anyway. I don't see it as the older annoying humor of "gay=bad" as it is done in a manner that isn't really gay-bashing.

Its similar, in my mind, to the Seinfeld gag..."I'M NOT GAY...Not that there's anything wrong with it"

The biggest problem now is that both Freeman and Cumberbatch have seen their careers take off significantly so finding time to film new series is getting much harder for the Production team. Cumberbatch is now a leading man and Freeman has had some pretty impressive roles too...including a great job in the Fargo mini-series if you haven't had a chance to see it yet.
Haha, you hit the nail on the head dav! I knew it reminded me of something. I hate that gag in seinfeld. In truth I'm not a fan of the seinfeld series in general.

He just got carried away a bit this time, probably as a result of his marriage-gonzothegreat

Son of Nazbaque, Lord of Fire