View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoyak
Mato: ~laughs~ OK... Heroes of the Horn, are they corrective mechanisms by themselves, or are they corrective mechanisms by virtue of being Ta'veren?
Sanderson: Heroes are not always Ta'veren. So, yes, they are corrective mechanisms by themselves.
Okay, I guess this clears up the faction question, if not the issue of how they can be corrective mechanisms in lives where they don't do anything special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato
Mato: OK, number two. Have the visions and other such prophecies about Egwene and the Seanchan (such as the running one and the one with the sword) have they been fulfilled yet?
Sanderson: No, none of those have been fulfilled other than the attack on the White Tower. She still has more to go.
Yay, Seanchan woman is NOT a metaphor for the Tower attack. Well, I guess you could bandy words with this one, but I think it's pretty clear that's what he meant.

Quote:
Mato: Yeah, OK. 3. There have been rumors that you have said that Mr. Jordan did not have anything in his notes about the voice of Lews Therin, whether it was a construct or not. That or that you had sai--[cut off]
Sanderson: I would like to clarify this, thanks for asking. I will NOT say that it was not in the notes. However, Mr. Jordan did NOT want to reveal this information, and therefore I shall not ever either. Mr. Jordan did not want to reveal it.
Harriet: What Brandon said.
Yay! Means there IS a correct answer - they're just not going to tell us what it is.
Quote:
Mato: Did the meeting between Rand and Moridin for sure happen in TAR or could it have happened in a Vacuole?
Sanderson: I...well. I'm going to partially RAFO this. I will not say it for sure happened in TAR, and I'm not sure whether the other instances of this were TAR either.
Interesting!

Quote:
Mato: Can you elaborate on why the voice of Lews Therin was not speaking when Rand and Isha--I mean Moridin were talking? Is it becau--
Sanderson: Ah. Yes, well, I'm going to have to RAFO that one...too close to dealing with the specifics of the voice, sorry.
Yay! Seems like there might be more info to come on this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa
So we will never know who is correct
Some of us will know; others will remain hopelessly deluded.