View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Elder

One Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to allOne Armed Gimp is a name known to all
Default Doesn't Get Much Closer Than This....

Was rooting around the old boards and found this from Feb 2001:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZT
Verin has been the topic of many discussions and debates. I have been re-reading, very slowly, and paying attention to some little things and taking notes. Verin has annoyed me greatly as well as Cadsuane. Well I was writing some thoughts and ideas. I think we all concur and realize that it was Verin who lied between her or Moir. And if I remember correctly she said her last mistake was 70 yrs ago. Well I know that some have argued that she is BA, I don't believe this. Something I did question, was this, what if she was BA? Say 70 yrs. ago she joined up and then she decided she didn't want to be in? I know this is very unlikely, but I was wondering others thought about this possibility and other thoughts they had on her.
Linky

Not dead on, but fairly close.

Ok, done tooting my horn.