View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Elder

jana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond reputejana has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny how long this has been argued. I don't see why it's such a big deal to believe that the bond was severed due to the doorway melting. Lan didn't feel her "die" until the door was completely done melting. It wasn't as she leapt or as she entered the doorway. It was when Rand saw that the doorway was to the ground. That's enough for me. And please don't reply that the bond didn't sever when she went through it in Tear. The Tear doorway didn't melt. There could easily be something between Eelfinn and Aelfinn realms that blocks the bond from snapping back through the other portal.

Now to why they kept Lanfear and Moiraine. I really think whoever asks that needs to re-read book 4 and book 13 because it's self explanatory. They taste good. The 'finn will capture everyone who enters their realm, as long as it doesn't break the treaty.