View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Ancient

Jalyn is a glorious beacon of lightJalyn is a glorious beacon of lightJalyn is a glorious beacon of lightJalyn is a glorious beacon of lightJalyn is a glorious beacon of lightJalyn is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Jalyn Send a message via MSN to Jalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jalyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by suttree View Post
We know Rands soul is the creators champion and that him and Ishy are linked/often spun out together a la Birgitte/Gaidal. When you say Ishy was the creators champion are you suggesting they switch place occasionally?
It's been so long that I don't remember any of the evidence or specifically what the theory was, but no, I believe my thought process was that if the lights champion falls to the DO, he/she stays a fallen champion and someone else is raised as the champion of the light. In other words, Ishy was the champion of the light, figured out that this whole thing just royally sucked and changed sides (probably in a 2nd age.) Someone seals the bore or does whatever they do to lock the DO away for an age and than that person (the dragon soul) is pulled back to be the light's champion in the 3rd age, Ishy finds himself tied in as the DO's champion.

I didn't say that it made a lot of sense, but I rather like it. It allows for change in circular system. It also parallels the fact that Lucifer was the brightest of angels before he fell.

LO, with my dad, the joke ends with "yep, so neither of us will get to read it." Of course, Hell probably has the book, with everything from the last battle on ripped out and unavailable.