View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Elder

Zombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond reputeZombie Sammael has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Zombie Sammael
Default The AMOL Playlist

I like listening to music when I'm reading. I intend to listen to some music when reading A Memory Of Light. But this book is a big deal, so it'd be nice to have a special playlist for it. I thought it'd be cool to get the input of TLers over what to listen to. I already have some picks:

No Light, No Light - Florence And The Machine
The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica
The Skies Above - The Black Mages (this is actually the Black Mages' version of the song Brandon wrote the end of AMOL to)
Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves - FFX-2 Soundtrack

I'm sure I will think of some more. If people have some inputs, maybe we can make a Spotify playlist or something like that? It'd be cool to think we were hundreds and thousands of miles apart, but all reading the same book, listening to the same music...

Master of the lightnings, rider on the storm,
wearer of a crown of swords, spinner out of fate.
Who thinks he turns the Wheel of Time,
may learn the truth too late.

Light is held before the maw of the infinite void, and all that he is can be seized.

The one who Death has known