View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Ancient

Ozymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to allOzymandias is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque
Raising your alchemy skill reveals what the ingredients are good for. You can buy training from Ajira in Balmora Mage's Guild or just collect salt rise, marshmarrow, cork bulp and (can't remember the plants name but lots of it grows in the north eastern parts of the island) mixing any two of these together makes good restore health potions and it is fairly easy to get large ammounts of all four.
I have to give up Oblivion for a few weeks, as its almost exams/heavy-drinking-springtime time.

However, my only complaint with the game is its ridiculous ease. I am a level 6 blade mage who can easily kill the entire Imperial city without breaking a sweat. Hardly seems fair. If every NPC in the game came running at me, I'm about 45% certain I could kill them all without dying.

That said, I understand its a plot-oriented game meant to further the story, and make you solve little riddles and do things like sneaking around in order to finish it optimally.

I really, really, REALLY liked the whodunit quest for the Dark Brotherhood storyline. Not to ruin it for anyone, but when you say to the woman "I'm an assassin here to kill you all," and she laughs... well, I almost pissed myself.

But there has to be SOMETHING wrong with a level 3 character becoming the Listener of the Black Hand, right?

Last edited by Ozymandias; 04-05-2009 at 04:20 PM.