View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Elder

Yellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to behold

well, gawyn has certainly been built up into being lan-level type bad assed swordsman, ever since he killed the two head warder instructors when siuan was deposed. so he's certainly got the skills to do it, especially w/ rand missing a hand, having vision problems, and having his two unhealable wounds. in fact, it seems it might not be much of a fight at this point between them.

i guess i wonder how gawyn will be able to get to rand, what with all the maidens that guard him, and his entourage of aes sedai and their warders.

the thing is...unless i just missed it, what role does alivia play in this? how will alivia help him die if it's gawyn that kills him in a sword fight? does she open the door and let gawyn in the back way? is she really a darkfriend and would do that?