View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Elder

Yellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to beholdYellowbeard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you actually read the theory, you'll see what Alivia has to do with it.
i did read it. just wanted to piss you off. ;P

actually, i think alivia's theorized role is kind of lame. she is given mat's medallion, so it can make it's way to gawyn, so he can successfully fight rand. i think she's got something more spectacular in store.

i also wonder if a channeler could actually channel while wearing the medallion. when the flows eminate in the channeler's body, wouldn't the medallion just cause them to dissipate, the same as when the flows touch mat?

like when rand dies, alivia is a strong enough channeler to help his soul be able to migrate to moridin's body thru the link they have and she'll help him be able to conquor/possess moridin's body. chances are there someone channeling something with luc and isam that combined them. much more dramatic if alivia does something similar to help rand.

i agree it very well might be gawyn that does him in. after all, if rand has a moment where he can't seize the power or his channeling sickness hits, that's all it's gonna take for gawyn. or also, rand knows he didn't kill morgase. and when challenged, perhaps rand won't be able to lift his sword at gawyn because he's elayne's brother. sort of like janduin in the waste. the new post-dragonmount summit rand could very well lose his hardness and mistakenly think gawyn won't strike.