View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Hero of the Horn

Great Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to allGreat Lord of the Dark is a name known to all
Default Arad Doman

It won't help your cause that I like this. I note most detractors use ye olde interview quotes to pan your idea, so I'll offer a more substantive challenge:

Logain directs Zaida to send her ships to carry food to Arad Doman in Knife of Dreams. Demandred can't counter this without revealing himself. But now his forces are out of position, and answer, in a fashion, to Rand. There's a nice parallel with the Age of Legends in that he's subordinate to Rand, but it really doesn't help his cause to have his authority usurped. Can you reconcile Demandred's strategy to attack from the south with Rand overriding any orders he might give? Do the Sea Folk follow the Master of the Blades or the Coramoor?

I recently posted about what Harine's final POV will be in A Memory of Light, and unveiling Zaida's Darkfriend husband might do the trick.

Anyway, nice theory, but of course Demandd is actually Taim. I use this sentence as punctuation.