View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Elder

bowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant futurebowlwoman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res_Ipsa View Post
I would like to take this moment to tell everyone that their own grilled cheese is just fine, and they should not look to outside ingredients or "instruments" to spice things up. And while I am sure that everyones' grilled cheese could use a little improvement, it is the basics that made yours great in the first place.
It's a mixed bag whether the subs and doms on bondage.com agree with you:

bondage.com grilled cheese sandwich thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _heather
a mix of sharp cheddar and real swiss. on rye bread. WITH the seeds. slowly grilled on a real iron griddle.

there will be none of that crappy smooshy white-bread/velveeta nonsense in the bad_heather household, you hear me????
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyfemme
OH yum, we had grilled cheese just a couple of days ago. Two slices of thick white american cheese, soft white bread and a bowl of hot tomato soup. *drools*

Last edited by bowlwoman; 02-29-2012 at 08:03 PM.