View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just wanted to stop in a let everyone know that the Treasure Hunter and Wisdom title tracks will be made account-wide in the upcoming title balance build. We will be pooling the current point totals that players have on any character on the account. Players will need to log in with any character that has points towards this title track for those points to count towards the total, but they will be counted. So you can all feel free to open any chest you like on any character. To identify any rare you come across without ferrying it to your "main". For those concerned about the ability to farm unlucky points with this change, we will also be making adjustments so that this merging of titles will not negatively effect your game play.
Huzzah!

about time