Thread: Hi All!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Youngling

JOS is a glorious beacon of lightJOS is a glorious beacon of lightJOS is a glorious beacon of lightJOS is a glorious beacon of lightJOS is a glorious beacon of lightJOS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Darkwulf View Post
HAH!!!

There will still be unanswered questions for decades after the series ends.
There are just too many questions to answer in one book, RJ always had a problem controlling the length of the series (and the books) due to the vast amount of information that he compiled.

I have a lurking fear that this may not actually be the last book.

I hope that it is the last book, as the expectations surrounding TG and resolving most of the storylines is such that HCFF's may find Brandon and Team Jordan and put them to the question if they draw the story out any further. I do know this guy that runs a "chandelier shop" in Bandar Eban . . .

I do, however, hope for some sort of release of notes and such that couldn't fit in the book or the glossary that will tie up any big questions that are left unanswered. Maybe Team Jordan will launch something akin to Pottermore (though it is hard to say what that even is yet at this point).
One thing was sure. He was not what anyone thought. Those who believed they knew him were badly mistaken. He was transfigured, now. A force unto himself, and beyond any other power. They would all learn, eventually.

Last edited by JOS; 07-26-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: typo