View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Elder

FelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant futureFelixPax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Brother View Post
Rarely, but I read it. I actually responded to Dida's thread about Elayne's dreams. For some reason Dida/Felix seems to believe that everyone is a dreamer.
I never claimed everyone was a "Dreamer", in both ways, whether the Talent of entering the TAR or the Talent of entering other individuals Dreams.

All I said was that Aviendha had some amount of Talent to enter the TAR, and that the Wise Ones were trying to train her in entering other individuals Dreams. Aviendha had not been able to enter one of the Wise One's Dreams in tFoH book, for example.

I agreed with Brandon Sanderson in Woodlands Hills event, that none of the six Wise Ones with Perrin's Group in CoT or KoD books is a Dreamwalker. Meaning those six cannot find other people's Dreams, nor enter the TAR on their own. Nor do they have a ter'angreal item to aid entry into the TAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Brother View Post
And the Luca theory is like nails on a chalkboard. I sure hope that doesn't come to pass. (Besides, if he cannot make money off it, there is no way he is going into the ToG).
Doubter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckers
Mmm. I've been in contact with Bob at Encylopaedia WoT about this. Given it opposes three distinct signings and it's from Dida--not reliable.
Get over it, the rest of the audience and the organizer of the event heard the same thing twice at the Barnes & Noble in Woodland Hills, CA: that "Sulin was an Error" in tGS Book.

Brandon said one thing in Pasadena, CA in November 2009 and another in Woodland Hills, CA in March 2010 about Sulin.

I am accurate about this fact. Very accurate. Have any money to gamble, Luckers?

Cause your going to lose it all...if your did.

For more see, @TinkerPride at Twitter.com