View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Brandon signing 12 April 2014

Terez
Yesterday you said that RJ . . . you read the scene that he wrote with Rand coming out of the mountain and the woman, and you had to dig in the notes to find out who she was.

Brandon
Yes.

Terez
So would we also recognize who she was?

Brandon
I think that you would recognize . . . How can I phrase this? It would not come as a surprise to you if the answer were revealed. How about that? In other words, I have seen people theorize correct theories.

Edit: this may or may not be significant, but I tweeted the Tigraine theory to Brandon about a week before JordanCon, maybe two weeks. When Wetlander asked whether Nakomi was a Jenn Aiel, Brandon said she was sniffing under the right tree.

Last edited by Terez; 04-15-2014 at 01:51 PM.