art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 12-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Youngling

Lady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really nice
Default Hello again.

It has been a really, really long time since I've been on here. I'm sort of planning a massive reread of the WoT books since the last book is approaching and I refuse to read it when the rest of the series has kinda faded in my mind and I'm fuzzy on some of the details. Hence, reread. (If I have time with work...)

Anyhow, thinking about the books made me remember this forum... this was my first forum, when I was really new to the internet and only 14. I was very annoying. xD I am now 20 and probably still annoying (but with less bright green font).

And I think I'm starting to make a habit of coming on here every three years or so and posting an "I'm back!" thread. xD
Old 12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Look, it's 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Youngling

Lady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really niceLady Myr is just really nice

:O Nooooo! Not the lime green! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
Old 12-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

(In case anyone was wondering, this is what chats with Myrelle were like. But rand was at least as bad when he was 14.)
Old 12-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Youngling

He wasn't as bad as me. No one was as bad as me. >:-D
Old 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Hero of the Horn

haha, he kind of was, in his own way. He used to spam the hell out of the forums trying to beef up his post count, until Taer went and edited all of his posts one day to say overly-fawning things about Taer. I used to have that thread bookmarked but the link is broken.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Youngling

ahahaha I must have missed that. xD
Old 12-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Myr View Post
ahahaha I must have missed that. xD
Yeah, that was in the first days after he got here. He got us confused with forums that do ranks by post-count and couldn't figure out why he was still a youngling after 100 posts.

Anyway, welcome back, Myr! Sadly, there aren't as many people in chat as there used to be, but I do try.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 12-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hello again... 16?

~hands over Billy Goat cookie~
i think this one might keep the Troll away
Adopted Big Brother to Birgitte (the lazy git
Adopted Big Brother to Sarafelle - The Brave
Master Asha'man Dragon of Cary the Fairy and T'rubarb
Old 12-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Welcome back, Myr - are you still writing?
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Youngling

ahh, all the familiar faces. *eats cookie*

I am still writing, kind of sporadically. But I did Nanowrimo, if that counts for anything!
Old 12-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasHumas View Post
Hay guys i am new at here and also my name is Lucas Humas .
Is that Lady Myr, after eating the cookie, or not?
Always tricky, what happens after someone eats one of PD's cookies.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

NAZ'BLIIIIIIIIS!!!!

*HUGS MYR WITH ALL HIS STRENGTH*
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 12-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Elder

rand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant future

Yay! Aes Sedai! Our six year plans for taking over Theoryland are almost complete! It's awesome to see you here again. I replied to your other noob thread awhile back, but I think I missed you by a few weeks or months. Hopefully you can stick around! I saw your story on the fiction board, I'll go read it in a few minutes... So how have you been doing these past six years or so?

And my post count on the old boards only ever got to 300 or something (and the majority of that was Wheel of Grime), so I didn't spam it that much.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

Oh, but you did. You made those 300 posts in like a week or two until we ran you off.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Elder

rand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant futurerand has a brilliant future

I think it was more the intense rigors of my freshman (or sophomore, can't remember which) year of HS that drove me off, lol.

Believe me, I would have stuck around annoying people for longer if I could have.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Hero of the Horn

Except we kept editing/deleting your posts.

You have a selective memory.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:00 AM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Except we kept editing/deleting your posts.
True, but I kept posting for a while after that, I think.

ETA: This is post 160 for me on vBulletin...woohoo!

Last edited by rand; 12-27-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:16 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

Hey Myr! <waves>
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Youngling

Sancus is an unknown quantity at this point

I've lurked on this site probably hundreds of times over the past decade, but finally decided to register, just in time to discuss aMoL I guess