art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Guild Wars: Theoryland
User Name
Password

Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother
Default Guild bounties

We will soon have Guild Bounty missions unlocked. We can only complete 1 successfully a week and will need a lot of people to do so. I read a few forum posts on how to do these, and ensuring success will be difficult and a bit time-consuming but hopefully worth it.

There are 15 different bounties, and they have long paths or multiple spawning locations. The bounties that need to be killed are random and only revealed when the mission is activated.

Only guild members that are not guesting will get guild rewards for success and have to get kill credit for at least one of the bounties also.

It is recommended that we track down all the bounties and "talk" with them to keep them from wandering around further (by spamming the F key next to the bounty) preferably near a waypoint so that everyone can map in quickly, since there is a 15 minute time limit to kill all the bounties once the mission is activated, and the bounties are champion difficulty.

I recommend choosing a time in advance where as many of us as possible can participate.

Here is a guide for the bounties with the known paths and spawning locations:
http://dulfy.net/2013/02/27/gw2-guild-bounty-guide/

Before activating the bounty, I recommend:

1) Going on vent for coordination
2) As a full group, track down each bounty, and as each is found, 1 person will stay with it, spamming F to keep it from moving off, and trying to position it near a waypoint.
3) Do step 2 until all 15 bounties are found.
4) Activate mission
5) Split into 2 groups (tier 1 bounty is 2 targets) and map to the target locations and kill them.
6) Get rewards

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

ooh, I saw one of them yesterday. didn't know what the sheriff-star-icon meant though.

newbie-question: what's vent and how do I get there? I'd love to help as much as I can, though I don't have all the waypoints open yet...

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
Old 03-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Hero of the Horn

WinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant futureWinespringBrother has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to WinespringBrother

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks 6nnetu hing View Post
ooh, I saw one of them yesterday. didn't know what the sheriff-star-icon meant though.

newbie-question: what's vent and how do I get there? I'd love to help as much as I can, though I don't have all the waypoints open yet...
Vent is ventrilo, a free to download voice application that we use to chat on when doing dungeons or other group activities that makes it easier to communicate than typing. The vent server info is in our guild announcement. We will need all the help we can get, at least to track down the enemies, though unfortunately only people who actually help kill the mobs will get any rewards. And we won't know which mobs out of the possibilities will be the target until we activate the mission - that is the tricksy part of this content!

"Oh, y'all [Theorylanders] are awesome with awesome sauce, but you ask a lot of tricky questions. I had to watch myself with you guys." - Maria

"I need to RAFO more things, I'm not being very Robert Jordan..." - Brandon

Tags
bounty, guild missions