art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (3): abackpackthe, uausnaughbroo, tevarttelli,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Non WoT Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jordancon thread and 20 year happenings.

I'm posting this here because I know a lot of you don't have Facebook accounts or if you do, you'd rather not let people know you know me.

Next year is the tenth year for Jordancon and it's also the 20th anniversary of the beginning of Theoryland. Those of us that attend Jordancon regularly would like to extend a very, very, early invitation for a meet at next years Con. We'd like to have as many people from TL as possible so we can really show Tam what this community has meant to us.

I know it's tough on a lot of you because of distance, travel, time, and (the big one) money. It would be awesome if we could get so many tLers there that we could pretty much take the Con by storm.

I'd love to meet you all. (After this years whiskey apocalypse I may only bring some for others. Or I may forget how bad I felt over the course of the next year!)

Love you guys, join us!

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 04-24-2017, 05:51 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

20 years. Damn. I'm in.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:30 PM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowbaneX View Post
20 years. Damn. I'm in.
Me too! Want to car pool SBX?

p.s. I"m gonna start saving now.

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 04-24-2017, 09:03 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

If there is any way I could make it, I would love to come and finally meet everyone.

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot
Old 04-25-2017, 05:54 AM
Hero of the Horn

DahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DahLliA

I've been considering JordanCon for years now, but I'll consider a bit harder

"'Profound... huh.' Temper was silent for a long moment, studying the cobbles of the alley mouth. And then he lifted his helmed head, faced Shadowthrone, and said, 'Fuck off.'"
Old 04-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahLliA View Post
I've been considering JordanCon for years now, but I'll consider a bit harder
Don't consider it, do it!
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Youngling

Southpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the rough

I'll bring a wider variety of beer next year if I can actually make it.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davian93 View Post
If there is any way I could make it, I would love to come and finally meet everyone.
You can make it
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita View Post
Me too! Want to car pool SBX?

p.s. I"m gonna start saving now.
Would mean having to take a day or two extra off for travel. Or you can drive down to Ottawa and we can fly from here. Perhaps pick up Ishy in Toronto.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:57 PM
Hero of the Horn

Brita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond reputeBrita has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Thunder Bay to Ottawa is 15 hours. Thunder Bay to Atlanta is 21 Probably won't work out the best. I can actually fly from Minneapolis for a pretty decent price- so I might do that.

ps. I wish I lived closer, that road trip would be so much fun!

I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you. ― Anthony Bourdain
Old 04-25-2017, 10:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

tsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura abouttsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura abouttsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura about
Default The Nae'blis of Theoryland will attend

I know how deeply i have been missed over the years........eh em. But, as an original member of Theoryland in 1998, I will attend Jordancon to show my support for this board and what the members, conversations and joy i have had over the years.

Count me in!
Old 04-26-2017, 10:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

...Stormy lives? Wow. Or WoW.

Last edited by ShadowbaneX; 04-26-2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsorovanmhael View Post
I know how deeply i have been missed over the years........eh em. But, as an original member of Theoryland in 1998, I will attend Jordancon to show my support for this board and what the members, conversations and joy i have had over the years.

Count me in!
wow, i vaguely remember you Awesome

Old 04-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsorovanmhael View Post

Count me in!

Quote:
...Stormy lives? Wow. Or WoW.
Yeah, a little poo came out.

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 04-26-2017, 11:23 PM
Hero of the Horn

tsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura abouttsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura abouttsorovanmhael has a spectacular aura about
Default Do you need the TP?

I have the TP.....for I am Nae'blis
Old 04-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Elder

Khoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant futureKhoram has a brilliant future

This is definitely something I will be considering doing next year. I'm sure I'll be able to take some leave at that point.

Life is a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again.

Al dival, al kiserai, al mashi! - For light, glory, and love!

Carai an manshimaya ayend'an! - Honor of my blade for the fallen.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:09 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita View Post
Well, Thunder Bay to Ottawa is 15 hours. Thunder Bay to Atlanta is 21 Probably won't work out the best. I can actually fly from Minneapolis for a pretty decent price- so I might do that.

ps. I wish I lived closer, that road trip would be so much fun!
Yeah, that is a bit of a trek. Also forgot about GLotD and Khoram. Could have had one hell of a road trip. Flying is probably better though. Well, assuming they let us across the border.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:44 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Yeah, that is a bit of a trek. Also forgot about GLotD and Khoram. Could have had one hell of a road trip. Flying is probably better though. Well, assuming they let us across the border.
As long as you don't let Ishara do the talking, you will be fine

Old 04-26-2017, 12:20 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
As long as you don't let Ishara do the talking, you will be fine
She's not that bad. Or wasn't that bad. As long as she's not wandering around calling people dorks.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Hero of the Horn

Davian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond reputeDavian93 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've already preemptively tipped off both TSA and Border Patrol...

"We caught them in an alley on skid row in downtown Philly and brought them down with Uzi's and dogs. I beat the shit out of one of the guys for resisting arrest. After that, I went home, fried up some tofu with strawberry preserves and melon sticky rice, laid down on the couch with my snuggie and ate rose petals in sweet daisy wine sauce and watched Mamma Mia on DVD and then cried myself to sleep."

Theoryland: Just Some Crazy In A Pot