art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Book 12: The Gathering Storm
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Ancient

Kimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond reputeKimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB View Post
Is Silviana really a possibility? If Mesaana wanted Egwene done away with, surely she'd have had ample opportunity to do it herself if she was posing as the person who spent by far the most time with her.
The reason that I include Silviana is that I think it possible that Mesaana might have had the foresight to place herself in a role under which she could have affected Tower operations on her own in addition to merely through Alviarin, and through a means that even Alviarin would have been unaware. If that was so, Silviana would certainly have been a way to do that, and then she would have received an added windfall when Egwene fell into her lap. It's possible that she could have seen the usefulness of choosing a path that would have placed herself in good graces with a woman on the ascendant in the Tower- Egwene. This is all however perhaps a bit too convenient. I included Evanellein for the same essential reason. Of course, if Evanellein, she is now fled from the Tower, if Silviana, she is still in a position, indeed an enhanced position, to affect policy. If she wished to merely play a role in the splintering of the Tower and then pull strings from the periphery, then Danelle makes more sense.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Youngling

yaje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mothers day=boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
I missed this post. But yeah, I used to stick up for Felix too. Then my patience limit got exceeded. Because indeed, it is supposed to be fun....not a massive freaking headache of half-baked conspiracy theories.

Also, I am a girl. Just sayin.
Sorry. I respond badly to habitual negativity. Especially when there is nothing to do about it. Also we are on an internet forum and everything said here is supremely usless. Even this.
alsjdfaqiefoijrogoqee

So dont criticise people here for being usless.

Thanks,

P.S. your not an a-hole. sorry i said that.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Youngling

JanDSedai is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL
yaje and the other younglings tryin' to take on Terez! Yes, she may flame a lot, but she's a very intelligent and knowledgable flamer, and I doubt anyone could get the better of her. Besides, she's OUR Terez! I'm glad yaje backed down.

I am also suspicious of Evanellin. Unless she and the other three missing sisters were killed by the Blood Knives wandering around the Tower.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanDSedai View Post
LOL
yaje and the other younglings tryin' to take on Terez! Yes, she may flame a lot, but she's a very intelligent and knowledgable flamer, and I doubt anyone could get the better of her. Besides, she's OUR Terez! I'm glad yaje backed down.
LOL...don't you usually post at tor.com? I'm flattered that you are proud of me though. And it's actually not all that uncommon for noobs to take me on. The ones that are intimidated typically go elsewhere (which sometimes happens after they've tried to take me on with no success).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
I am also suspicious of Evanellin. Unless she and the other three missing sisters were killed by the Blood Knives wandering around the Tower.
We suspected Evanellein of being Black before TGS, simply because she was making noise about pulling Elaida down in KOD. It seemed to much to hope for that she was merely being sensible. However, she can't be Mesaana because she's never been seen on screen.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Youngling

Kalli has a spectacular aura aboutKalli has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And it's actually not all that uncommon for noobs to take me on. The ones that are intimidated typically go elsewhere (which sometimes happens after they've tried to take me on with no success).
Or they lurk forever because by the time they get to a post Terez usually has 2-3 well thought responses to the non-sense at hand.

Last edited by Kalli; 05-10-2010 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

LOL, thanks. And you have been lurking for a good while haven't you? I seem to remember you posting occasionally as far back as 4-5 years ago.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Elder

Casabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant futureCasabamelon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalli View Post
Or they lurk forever because by the time they get to a post Terez usually has 2-3 well thought responses to the non-sense at hand.
What (s)he said.
________
List of Honda assembly plants

Last edited by Casabamelon; 04-04-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Youngling

JonJon Gaidin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Well, both 'asshole' and 'jerk' tend to be gender-specific, if not by definition, then at least in usage. The two of them used together made it seem likely that yaje thought I was a dude. I'm glad he quoted the whole post though. It was a good post.
A "bloody good post!".