art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

DahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant futureDahLliA has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to DahLliA

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks 6nnetu hing View Post
JR? I'm a bit young so I've only heard references to it, didn't really personally experience... but I think there was once a JR who got shot, and it was a huge mystery as to whodunit so... you mean to say, you make a good grilled cheese sandwich?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist
now you've done it

"'Profound... huh.' Temper was silent for a long moment, studying the cobbles of the alley mouth. And then he lifted his helmed head, faced Shadowthrone, and said, 'Fuck off.'"
Old 09-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks 6nnetu hing View Post
you mean to say, you make a good grilled cheese sandwich?
I suspect that he'd admit to enjoying a good ... grilled cheese sandwich. Not many guys would turn one down.

~wanders off, whistling innocently~

Oh, and Naz - I don't miss PD, or at least, if I do, I always have time to reload.
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 09-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Youngling

Alanna Alai is a jewel in the roughAlanna Alai is a jewel in the roughAlanna Alai is a jewel in the rough
Default JR, who's that?

Sorry that was a typo, JR did get shot.

As a man of the senses I really do enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich in only the way my girlfriend prepares it. <text removed>

Edit:
I thought I'd tone it down a bit, but careful what you ask for, you may get it.

Last edited by Alanna Alai; 09-02-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: good taste
Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future

It has sometimes crossed my mind, whenever the "grilled cheese" meme resurfaced, that if anyone ever got LITERAL about this, there would be some rather appalling burn scars to explain to the ER crew...

Hot cheese is HOT!

Old 09-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

~chuckles~

where did you find this one, tru? we actually have a newbie who isn't scared of us yet!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Youngling

iokepa is just really niceiokepa is just really niceiokepa is just really niceiokepa is just really nice

scared? who's scared?

~runs back a safe distance~

Old 09-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworiverswoman View Post
It has sometimes crossed my mind, whenever the "grilled cheese" meme resurfaced, that if anyone ever got LITERAL about this, there would be some rather appalling burn scars to explain to the ER crew...

Hot cheese is HOT!
There are probably web sites out there catering to this fetish, but I don't think that I am particularly eager to get any links to them.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Hero of the Horn

Gonzo... I'm really sorry you aroused my curiosity, there...

Really? 910,000 results?

Sigh...

Old 09-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Well that would be because of the words "hot" and "fetish". Not really that surprising. Try googling it as a phrase instead of three separate words.

*Waits a bit*

Hell I'm too curious I'll do it myself.

*Googles*

Okay so we got two results. That actually is surprising. I was expecting at least a hundred. Maybe it's all the innuendo.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazbaque View Post
*Googles*

Okay so we got two results. That actually is surprising. I was expecting at least a hundred. Maybe it's all the innuendo.
However a search for ' "hot cheese" fetish ' gives 631 results.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooh and just ' "cheese fetish" ' gets 17,100

*Takes closer look*

bloody hell... there is actually a site www.cheesefetish.com
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Ancient

Purple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightPurple Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
Default introspectrum

"tock tock tock"

~the sound of a canes rhytmic thumbing on the floor alarms you of a new pressense

as you quickly turn around you are at first unable to see anyone there.

as you settle down with the thought that your mind was playing tricks on you, a sinister looking man all dressed in purple leather steps out from the shadows, in his left hand he's brandishing a cane of a purple so dark as to look almost black, tipped in silver and with a handle wrought to look like a Dragon's head~

"So... you're feeling safe now? even trespassing in MY Domain?"

~the stranger looks at you with contempt in his eyes and an evil grin~

"you better have a VERY good reason to be here or my pets will be fed early today!"

~a low omnious grumbling sound comes from behind the stranger~
Adopted Big Brother to Birgitte (the lazy git
Adopted Big Brother to Sarafelle - The Brave
Master Asha'man Dragon of Cary the Fairy and T'rubarb
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Hero of the Horn

Tru, would you stop the omnious grumbling. It is making me sleepy.
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

Welcome!!!

~dumps fairy dust over the newbie~

Hi, I'm late. I'd say fashionably.. but I can't spell, and I don't think I wear anything you'd consider fashionable....

So, you know my Dragon and my Warder Sister...
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gonzo... I'm really sorry you aroused ...
Giggity?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

I believe I know you, Alanna, via Skype (DnD (just listening in, though), and GW) though Tru won't confirm or deny (ignorin' me, tha jerk )

Welcome to the insanity, hope ya stick around.

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras
Old 09-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoTheGreat View Post
Giggity?
I"m really disappointed in you, Gonzo... It took you ELEVEN DAYS to notice that bit of inuendo? Sheesh. I'll expect you to do better, next time.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:21 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I"m really disappointed in you, Gonzo... It took you ELEVEN DAYS to notice that bit of inuendo? Sheesh. I'll expect you to do better, next time.
It didn't take me that long to notice it, it took me that long to come up with a reply I dared post here.
The one I used now is not very good, I'll admit. But with some earlier possibilities I could see why I would not want to use them, and I suspect that if I had used one of those, then some others would've noticed those possibilities too.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Youngling

Alanna Alai is a jewel in the roughAlanna Alai is a jewel in the roughAlanna Alai is a jewel in the rough

Really Gonzo?

If the point of being safe was not to scare me off, then I can assure you it won't be that easy. Look what I did with the grilled cheese reference.

I say let the innuendo fly and let slip the cats of fun!
Old 09-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanna Alai View Post
If the point of being safe was not to scare me off, then I can assure you it won't be that easy. Look what I did with the grilled cheese reference.
Your safety? Ah yes, now that you mention it, I could've considered that too.