art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2010, 02:42 AM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

ACK!

Calling all the defenders of the fairy! HALP!
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 09-15-2010, 04:33 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

*stands between Conf and Cary*

You might to rethink your actions there.

*considers pushing conf into the Naz-bonfire*

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 09-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Hey no setting my sis on fire!

Cary, take cover behind the light of my fire! And get rid of that napalm! I tried it once and the groin rash I got was insane.

Conf, don't make me use Fire Power. Or my cuendillar sword. Or the singing chipmunks.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

~peeks out from behind her Warder and Brother~

Neener, neener, neener
Old 09-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

Sis? The napalm?
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen
Old 09-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Ancient

Oh yea!

~lobs napalm at PD~

~squeaks, giggles, keeps hiding behind her brother and warder~
Old 09-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Youngling

Confinfantry is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Confinfantry Send a message via MSN to Confinfantry Send a message via Yahoo to Confinfantry

LOL <sticks tongue out at Cary>

Guess you and your guards won this time...... I'll be back....

So who can i chase now? Wait I need to talk with someone.... <Closes eyes> OK!! <opens eyes revealing a new color......>
Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

!!

Cary... Warder Sister or not, you KNOW I can't let you go lobbing Napalm at my (our) Asha'man, even if he DOES say it relieves his itchies. So stop that!

Welcome to TL, person whose name gives me a headache
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Hero of the Horn

Matoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of lightMatoyak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworiverswoman View Post
Welcome to TL, person whose name gives me a headache
Just use the short versions. Easier that way.

[Gawyn] probably pops his collar. - Kivo
Mat's hat is a Darkfriend. - Daekyras
Old 09-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworiverswoman View Post
!!

Cary... Warder Sister or not, you KNOW I can't let you go lobbing Napalm at my (our) Asha'man, even if he DOES say it relieves his itchies. So stop that
But, but, but... SIS! It's so FUN!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matoyak View Post
Just use the short versions. Easier that way.
How 'bout I call him "soldier?"

Bad sis!
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Elder

Shock Lance is on a distinguished road

~Steps out of shadows~

~makes sure Cary is fine, hands her extra napalm canister~

Hi Con Welcome to TL, find the Beer in the eskie.
Enjoy.

~steps back into shadows~
Warder Brother to Sarevok
Old 09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Youngling

Send a message via AIM to Confinfantry Send a message via MSN to Confinfantry Send a message via Yahoo to Confinfantry

THANKS for the beer. and Cary I gotta find a way to get you...... Where is Hopper when I need him....

And I guess I will explain my sn..... I am a American Civil War Reenactor/Living Historian. I mostly portray a Confederate soldier in the Infantry so if you work it out.... ConfInfantry.... LOL

Last edited by Confinfantry; 09-23-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Youngling

SO I feel a little left out... No one asked me questions... about wot or non wot...
Old 10-18-2010, 04:54 AM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

So, Conf, tell us something about yourself!
What's your favourite WoT novel? chapter? character? non-WoT book?
Where are you from? Anything else I forgot to ask?

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 10-18-2010, 04:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confinfantry View Post
SO I feel a little left out... No one asked me questions... about wot or non wot...
Why do you think no one asked you any question?
Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Youngling

not a clue. maybe cause we are all crazy... LOL
Old 10-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Youngling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
So, Conf, tell us something about yourself!
What's your favourite WoT novel? chapter? character? non-WoT book?
Where are you from? Anything else I forgot to ask?
Well let me type this a second time... (as my net crashed then logged me out of here when i went to post the reply...)

Well as some of you may know from reading my posts here and there I am a Civil War reenactor(ergo my sn). I love to read and to do anything with music. I also love to cook,be outside, watch movies, and play video games. I am an avid Halo freak and Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, and well almost any scifi and fantasy stuff.. LOL I am currently running the World's Largest Dungeon and have set it in 3.5 D&D campaign. I am the DM and this is my first time as a DM and am loving it!!

Moving on....

As for my favorite WoT book that is currently a debate... I am doing my first official read through so I will have to get back with you on all of that. I do clearly remember when I read about Egwene becoming Amrylin and Verin's confession of being Black. But By far my favorite character is Perrin... He reminds me a lot of myself and I can easily see what he does and put it into how i would react. So really any book that has A LOT of Perrin is excellent in my humble opinion....

As for non-WoT book I enjoy Tolkien, Lewis, the Lost Regiment series, Rogue Squadron series, War of the Spider Queen series and many more. Soon I hope to read the Pern series and and Dragonlance series and the Drizit books by Salvatore. yes I love to read.. HAHAHAHA

As some of you may know I do know Cari Sedai personally and do work with her.. So for the rest of you I will fill you in... I am from the Great State of ARKANSAS in the good ole USofA!! GO HOGS GO!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOWIE!!!!

ok lemme calm down now... HAHAHA If there is anything else you wanna know feel free to shout out my way and I'll be more than happy to put in my thoughts on it... I may even some time step my toe into the non-wot discussions but I must first work on my tower shield so I do not get bloodied in the first 5 seconds...

Tags
cary sedai