art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Theoryland News and Stuff
User Name
Password

Old 10-13-2010, 05:56 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default TheoryMania, 2010

Theoryland Pre Release Theory Mania

Summary
Considering these final two books will likely tie up a lot of loose ends, I thought it would be fun to get as many of your ideas published as possible before Towers of Midnight is released. We are particular about the quality of theories we would like to post, so please do your best to develop your idea beyond just basic speculation. As much as this might hurt your ears, think English Essay.

When Does it Start?
We'll post the first theory on Tuesday, October 19th. We may choose to post multiple theories every day, depending on how many are submitted.

When Does it End?
Theory Mania will end November 1st. After that time, we'll do our best to respect spoilers, by keeping Towers of Midnight related Theories off the home page.

Is There a Submission Deadline?
We'd like to have them all in by the 19th, but we'll continue to consider theories submitted after that date.

Do I have to be a member of Theoryland to submit a theory?
You do have to be a member of Theoryland, but joining is free. Here is a direct link to the registration page: http://www.theoryland.com/signup.php?func=2

What if I Can't Find the Right Category?
There are a variety of categories to choose from when submitting your theory. However, if your theory does not fit in one, feel free to place it in Miscellaneous, but then leave us a note in the Additional Comments box at the end of the submission form as to what category you feel would fit it best. We are happy to open up new categories.

Can I use HTML?
If you know how to use the following HTML codes, you can use them. Otherwise, we'll do our best to format your theory.

<p></p>
<blockquote><p></p></blockquote>
<a href="" target="_blank"></a>
<br/>
<span style="font-size: "></span>
<strong></strong>
<em></em>

Where do I Submit my Theory?
You can find the submission page here: http://www.theoryland.com/theories.php?func=2.

If you have additional questions, feel free to reply here or to send me an email at tamyrlinATtheoryland.com. By the way, as annoying as this sounds, the forums (where you are right now) use a separate database for registration. If you plan to participate on the forums too, the separate registration form is here: http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/register.php. However, signing up on the forums is not necessary to submit your theories and predictions or to join factions. I hope that is not too confusing.

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-13-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default TheoryMania Theories Posted

10/19/10
Taim is Be'lal's Protege
by vergere6

10/20/10
The True Nature of Ishamael
by Ceallen

10/21/10
Strings of the Shadow
by WinespringBrother

10/22/10
The Price He Must Pay
by Shaltilyena

10/23/10
The True Nature of the Battle
by Homeschool

10/24/10
The Return of the Nym
by ReDragon

10/25/10
Birgitte is Valeria
by Great Lord of the Dark

10/26/10
How Can a Day Dawn Twice?
by fooster

10/27/10
The True Origins of Mazrim Taim
by NaeffOfDreams

10/28/10
The Last* Battle (* maybe)
by Homeschool

10/31/10
Demandred's Rule is Secure
by Senbonzakura1

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-31-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Lord of the Board

Default TheorySecondLife

Often, I reject theories and they never see the light of day, but that doesn't seem fair, especially as I've received many during TheoryMania. Instead, I thought I'd give these ideas second life, in some cases seeds of ideas that need some growth. In many cases they were under-developed, too repetitive, missing important citations and concepts from the book and/or parts of the theories were debunked. - Tamyrlin

Tam al'Thor Killed King Laman
by cyn0113

Apples
by Antares

Demandred is Taim...
by Tainted Ta'veren

A Moment of Clarity
by Black Ashaman

Sealing the Dark One's Prison
by Fizz

Of Ripples, Reality and Rand
by kmumaw

Rand and the Horn
by a-Lan

Moirane Damodred - Darkfriend?
by magirl

Mat Can Channel
by eyeballstabber

Tylee Kirghan is Perrin's Hawk
by lethalamby

Nalasia Merhan
by Anonymous

Aviendha Will Find the Song
by TylersMom

Demandred is Taim in the Same Way Isam is Luc
by pathofdaggers

The Wheel of Time is Hogwash
by Dark Neo

Last edited by Tamyrlin; 10-31-2010 at 02:03 PM.