art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Book Tour: Towers of Midnight
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Sacramento, CA - Barnes and Noble - November 2nd @ 7pm

Barnes & Noble Booksellers
1725 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95815
*With special guests Harriet McDougal and Jason Denzel (founder, Dragonmount.com)

Last edited by Nae'blis; 09-18-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Hero of the Horn

jason wolfbrother has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jason wolfbrother Send a message via MSN to jason wolfbrother Send a message via Yahoo to jason wolfbrother

This is the only one that I'm close enough to actually go to and I'll be working that night.

Wash:"Things are about to get interesting"
Mal:"Define interesting..."
Wash:"Oh God! Oh God! We're all gonna die!?"

"If you are not living life on the edge, you are taking up too much space"
Old 09-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy

Can you switch shifts? I can probably swing by & we can carpool, if that makes it easier.

"How the hell do you Godwin a thread with CUCUMBERS!!?" -- Tru

"I love cucumber prawn... " -- Ivhon

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

"Some days I'm happy Frenzy doesn't live next door." -- Tamyrlin

"So Frenzy is a scientist then?" -- Davian
"Well duh. An Evil scientist. " -- Khoram
Old 09-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Send a message via AIM to jason wolfbrother Send a message via MSN to jason wolfbrother Send a message via Yahoo to jason wolfbrother

My shift is Graveyard from 10 pm until 7 am.

I will see about switching with someone but We'll have to see.

What time is the actual signing? I'm actually only about an hour away from Sac so it might be doable if it doesn't go too late.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Youngling

halo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to all

im sad there is no so-cal signing. trying to figure out how to drive from la to sac and back without having to take time off. dosen't seem possible
Old 10-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Hero of the Horn

I put in a request for the day off. I'm hoping it is approved and I'll let you know either here or via facebook within the next few days. ~fingers crossed~

Old 10-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Hero of the Horn

Frenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeFrenzy has a reputation beyond repute

it starts at 7pm. i'm planning on going early to help out, even though i'm not doing the Tower Guard thing since i was a Storm Leader last time.

i wonder if i can convince 4Alethinos to road trip with us...

"Have to catch me first. Scared shitless always outruns mad as hell." -- Sinistrum

Old 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Hero of the Horn

Well I did get the day off, took personal time so I don't lose money but I'm not working that day. Roadtrip sounds like a great idea to me. Send me a message, or a facebook or a call to set up details

Old 10-22-2010, 12:35 AM
Hero of the Horn

roadtrip!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Hero of the Horn

Whoohoo I'll bring the MD

Old 11-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Hero of the Horn

Just got back from the Sacramento booksigning. He're the fun stuff:

1) 300+ people at the signing. We got there about 2 hours early, and were 41 & 42 in line.

2) Brandon recognized JWB and i as Theorylanders, and asked if we saw him in his TL shirt.

3) JWB got your book signed, TankSpill

4) Three people signed my book: Brandon, Harriet, and Jason from Dragonmount. Jason specifically asked for my book, and signed it, "I will never yeild the Jordan Con stage again!!"

Now, back to the book and many of my theories dying miserable deaths...

Old 11-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
4) Three people signed my book: Brandon, Harriet, and Jason from Dragonmount. Jason specifically asked for my book, and signed it, "I will never yeild the Jordan Con stage again!!"
Hahahahaha, brilliant. Now if we can only manage to steal the Jordan con stage again
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.