art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (1): bautaubogabr,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Book Tour: Towers of Midnight
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tamyrlin
Default Bailey's Crossroads, VA - Borders - November 6th @ 2pm

Saturday, November 6th 2:00 PM
Borders
5871 Crossroads Center Way
Baileys Crossroads, VA 22041
*With special guest Harriet McDougal

Last edited by Nae'blis; 09-18-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Elder

Bayle is a jewel in the roughBayle is a jewel in the roughBayle is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Bayle

I'll be at this signing for sure - only a few miles from my house, wouldn't miss it. (was there last year and was there for RJ on his final tour.)
Old 09-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Youngling

Bluedust is a jewel in the roughBluedust is a jewel in the roughBluedust is a jewel in the roughBluedust is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayle View Post
I'll be at this signing for sure - only a few miles from my house, wouldn't miss it. (was there last year and was there for RJ on his final tour.)
Ask him if we'll ever see the Fat Man Angreal again.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Tam, it's Bailey's Crossroads. Robert Mee said he would email me a report from this one. He was also at RJ's last stop there, and Brandon's last. Bayle, are you Robert Mee??
Old 09-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Elder

Bayle is a jewel in the roughBayle is a jewel in the roughBayle is a jewel in the rough

Nope! that's not mee... (wow I'm full of bad puns today at work too, I think I need a day off...)

I'll have to to figure out who he is, I always see a handful of regulars there.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

I will email him and tell him you'll be the guy wearing blue Wranglers, a red undershirt with a purple-and-orange plaid overshirt, and carrying a bouquet of gardenias.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Youngling

Tenesmus has a spectacular aura aboutTenesmus has a spectacular aura about

I will either be at this one, or the Books-a-million the day before. It all depends on where Brandon wants me to be a Tower Guard
Old 09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
I will email him and tell him you'll be the guy wearing blue Wranglers, a red undershirt with a purple-and-orange plaid overshirt, and carrying a bouquet of gardenias.
Perfect! And if that outfit is in the wash, it'll be 100% spandex. Either way, I'll be tough to miss.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

I believe I will be at this one. Things could change by then though.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Youngling

InfamousOne has a spectacular aura aboutInfamousOne has a spectacular aura aboutInfamousOne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to InfamousOne

I have finally made it onto the boards! And I will be at the signing. I plan on getting there at about noon with two friends and hanging out until the beginning of the signing... and all the way through. I can't wait to meet Harriet again!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Lord of the Board

Tamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond reputeTamyrlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cool and welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousOne View Post
I have finally made it onto the boards! And I will be at the signing. I plan on getting there at about noon with two friends and hanging out until the beginning of the signing... and all the way through. I can't wait to meet Harriet again!
Got a few questions in mind? Let us know how it goes.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Hero of the Horn

ShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond reputeShadowbaneX has a reputation beyond repute

Ask Brandon what it was like to walk into The Dusty Wheel.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Youngling

InfamousOne has a spectacular aura aboutInfamousOne has a spectacular aura aboutInfamousOne has a spectacular aura about

So I have a question from Terez and a question from ShadowBaneX.... anyone else have questions they want me to ask?
Old 11-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

I am going to try to get there early, but I am driving from Philly and I am going to try to go to Woodlawn to see the house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright before the signing. It's a surprise for my son, he loves architecture and has been studing Wright's designs.

I will of course be in my TL shirt(hope I can find it tonight) and do some advertising..haha.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Youngling

I will be in a purple golf shirt and jeans. I have a green backpack with a bunch of patches on it and I will also probably have a messenger bag. Crazy cat lady got nothin on crazy book guy! (I'm hoping for Harriet to sign a whole mess of stuff... we'll see).
Old 11-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Elder

I think that i see you! haha. I See you are trying to read as much as possible also. I will bother you later.

IF anyone has any questions they want asked, I Will check again after the reading...
Old 11-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Lord of the Board

Default I have a bunch of ToM Questions

But I'm guessing those won't be useful. I've heard Brandon has been anti spoiler for Q&A
Old 11-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Lord of the Board

Default But I should be more creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
But I'm guessing those won't be useful. I've heard Brandon has been anti spoiler for Q&A
I should be able to come up with TGS questions that help relate to ToM stuff in a way that would be useful...hmm...
Old 11-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Lord of the Board

Default Ask this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamyrlin View Post
I should be able to come up with TGS questions that help relate to ToM stuff in a way that would be useful...hmm...
Did Verin know the weave necessary to hide her ability to channel from being detected by another female channeler?
Old 11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Youngling

RDDK is on a distinguished road

Spoiler:
now that she's dead, how did mesaana hide from the oath rod?