art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > Bug Reports
User Name
Password

Old 11-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Youngling

thedragonreformed has a spectacular aura aboutthedragonreformed has a spectacular aura about
Default Auto-rating?

Hi,

I seem to be rating threads without my knowledge! I go to the ToM discussion forum, there is a new thread which I haven't read yet and its already rated by me. It has happened for other threads as well. Most of the time, its a 5 star rating, but I think a couple of threads got 1 star (ouch). Are there keyboard shortcuts for rating threads that I am using by mistake?
A web of cracks appeared down the side of the shell of evil blackness, light shining from within. Another fracture joined it, and another. Something strong was inside, something glowing, something brilliant.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

There is a patch for this bug, but the boss is busy with other things so he hasn't bothered with it yet.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Youngling

thedragonreformed has a spectacular aura aboutthedragonreformed has a spectacular aura about

Oh ok, that's fine. Thanks! Was a bit worried that the Taint was affecting me again, after having reformed and all that.
A web of cracks appeared down the side of the shell of evil blackness, light shining from within. Another fracture joined it, and another. Something strong was inside, something glowing, something brilliant.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

You can only rate threads that have not been rated. Which sort of defeats the purpose. We'll fix it eventually.