art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7611

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Hey New Users of Theoryland!
User Name
Password

Old 11-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Youngling

Loreniel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Loreniel Send a message via MSN to Loreniel Send a message via Yahoo to Loreniel

I doubt it'll sink in right away- he knows I'm on Tar Valon but I never mentioned joining Theoryland... I'll bug him today if I see him on!
Old 11-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, welcome Lore!

Aan'allein... Dai'Shan... must be a tall thin Sander thing. (of course, then again, all Sanders I know - all 3 of them - are very tall and very thin. and quite geeky)

Bonded to JWB

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
Old 11-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Ancient

Zanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant futureZanguini has a brilliant future

Trust us if you went to JourdanCon last year you should know sho isa is... though I do have to admit she was better behaved last year than she was the year before.

I was at the final table at the poker tourney... I also manhandled Jason out the door with pops.

Those were my highlights
the only Z

fairy dust for sale 8.99 per vial

"YES!" - Cary Sedai

"Perhaps science,... [is] simply magic with delusions of lack of grandeur." -Peter David, Restoration

The Greatest Thread
Old 11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by yks 6nnetu hing View Post
hehe, welcome Lore!

Aan'allein... Dai'Shan... must be a tall thin Sander thing. (of course, then again, all Sanders I know - all 3 of them - are very tall and very thin. and quite geeky)

Well, Aan'alleins first nickname was Aviendha :P :P (if i remember correctly) So not sure how far your theory goes.

Quote:
doubt it'll sink in right away- he knows I'm on Tar Valon but I never mentioned joining Theoryland... I'll bug him today if I see him on!
Cool, let me know)))

Quote:
Trust us if you went to JourdanCon last year you should know sho isa is... though I do have to admit she was better behaved last year than she was the year before.
I always behave :P And i am a lot calmer than i was when RJ was in the netherlands or at Dcon 2005.
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

Stop given me seizures Seal!!! I can't take it anymore

~twitch twitch~

Mato - it was Hopper, then therilon for a very short while, then me...if that helps.

The One, the Original, the ONLY Z
Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
General of the Western Border, Valkyrie of the Autumn Storm, Destined Fury
Old 11-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Hero of the Horn

Firseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Firseal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela Sedai View Post
Stop given me seizures Seal!!! I can't take it anymore

~twitch twitch~
Why not? It's funny.

GO YANKEES!

GO STEELERS!

Go COWBOYS

Instant seizure. Great if timed. Gonna get me one of them winnin' America's Funniest Home Videos someday.

"You don't have to convince me you have a point. You have to convince me you have a viable one."

"A candle at noon means nothing
A candle at midnight, everything."
Old 11-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Mistress of Novices

Zaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud ofZaela Sedai has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Zaela Sedai Send a message via MSN to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Yahoo to Zaela Sedai Send a message via Skype™ to Zaela Sedai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firseal View Post
Why not? It's funny.

GO YANKEES!

GO STEELERS!

Go COWBOYS

Instant seizure. Great if timed. Gonna get me one of them winnin' America's Funniest Home Videos someday.

/sigh, I wasn't thinkin straight when you IMed me in DOA LOL

Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
This TL Siren is bonded to Pops, XX, DaiShan and DeiwosTheSkyGod. Allied with Seeker and Guarded by Hopper
Old 11-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Youngling

Loreniel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Loreniel Send a message via MSN to Loreniel Send a message via Yahoo to Loreniel

yks 6nnetu hing; Thanks for the welcome. I'm not sure if it's a Sander thing or a Dutch thing.. all the Dutch I know are wicked tall (then again, to be fair, almost everyone is tall to me.. I'm kinda short haha)

Zanguini; Oh, I definitely know who Isa/Emma is after Jordancon last year, haha. As I mentioned (and have threatened to post the video) she and my friend did a very entertaining impresonation of Moiraine/Lanfear during the opening ceremonies

Isabel; It backfired.. he asked if I was reading/watching it too.. and within a minute guessed that I'd been in contact with you, haha. Apparently you're quite adamant about this anime/manga

Firseal; you're going to induce multiple seizures that way.. well at least with the first one if not the others..
Old 11-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

yks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond reputeyks 6nnetu hing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreniel View Post
yks 6nnetu hing; Thanks for the welcome. I'm not sure if it's a Sander thing or a Dutch thing.. all the Dutch I know are wicked tall (then again, to be fair, almost everyone is tall to me.. I'm kinda short haha)
woohooo! we'll make a shortie's club Although, you know it's not true that all Dutch people are tall - Isa's Dutch. Then again, she is a tiny little bit taller than me. Then again, I'm not Dutch.

Bonded to JWB

-- Winston Churchill
Old 11-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

Quote:
woohooo! we'll make a shortie's club Although, you know it's not true that all Dutch people are tall - Isa's Dutch. Then again, she is a tiny little bit taller than me. Then again, I'm not Dutch.
Perhaps all dutch guys are tall? or a lot of them are?

But a shorties club would be a good idea, although how short is short 10 cm within range of me and yks?

Quote:
Isabel; It backfired.. he asked if I was reading/watching it too.. and within a minute guessed that I'd been in contact with you, haha. Apparently you're quite adamant about this anime/mang
well, he has been like 10 manga episodes before something epic. (comparable to the Verin moment) and he is not hurrying up.
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
But a shorties club would be a good idea, although how short is short 10 cm within range of me and yks?
Shorter than that wouldn't be allowed in?

Additional question: do you intend to make the height limits gender specific, or don't you engage in discrimination?
Old 11-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Quote:
hehe, welcome Lore!

Gonzo got to meet my friend Sander from Malazan in Amsterdam last summer. He's over 6' and, while not remarkably thin, certainly slender. But for all I know, that could be your third Sander.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
Gonzo got to meet my friend Sander from Malazan in Amsterdam last summer. He's over 6' and, while not remarkably thin, certainly slender. But for all I know, that could be your third Sander.
hmm, must be a Sander thing then. The third Sander I referred to was in my year in High School.

Bonded to JWB

-- Winston Churchill
Old 11-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Hero of the Horn

Firseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud ofFirseal has much to be proud of

Quote:
/sigh, I wasn't thinkin straight when you IMed me in DOA LOL
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. This means exactly what you think. I asked Zaela what teams I could root for to drive her nuts, and she gave me honest answers.

Take this any way you want. Still pretty damn funny.

"You don't have to convince me you have a point. You have to convince me you have a viable one."

Old 11-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Mistress of Novices

I was trying to keep people alive !

Beware of impostors

In Brandon We Trust
Old 11-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Hero of the Horn

Quote:
I was trying to keep people alive !
Those poor, poor people.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Hero of the Horn

Nazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond reputeNazbaque has a reputation beyond repute

The Naz is back welcome number 27:

Welcome Loreniel!

You may call me Naz!

*Sets himself on fire*

You guys stop teasing Zae right now! She only has your best intrests at heart!

*Gives Zae a hug* Don't mind mean nasties, Zae. You know the rest of us love you.
Lord Captain Commander of Singing Chipmunks
Master of Nazgul Kitchen