art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7488

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:NaeblisSunshine, masterbob79, Ilyena AlMaera, georgekwright, thegirl2014, art336, Serashada, beavs007, Coderick, razux12,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Conventions > DragonCon
User Name
Password

Old 06-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Hero of the Horn

Hopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant future
Default DragonCon 2011

Jennifer is looking for panelists for some Theory Panels. Is anyone from Theoryland planning to attend DragonCon this year. It would be nice to have Theorylanders on theory panels.

Please let me know so I can give Jennifer a heads up.

I am definitely going to need a re-read before DCon.

Dapple's Alpha
Guardian Wolf to Zaela Sedai and Packmate to the 'taer clan.
Greeter Emeritus

Training younglings to Howl since 1998

Jordan: I have always thought that the small whimper of a theory as it dies is a beautiful sound.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez Send a message via MSN to Terez Send a message via Yahoo to Terez

I am tempted to try to go, but really, last year that con was such a pain. Too many people and too much uphill walking. The idea is just not attractive to me.

Wheel of Time Reference Library @Terez27

Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 AM
Hero of the Horn

Hopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant futureHopper has a brilliant future

So, no Theorylanders are coming to DragonCon?

Dapple's Alpha
Greeter Emeritus

Jordan: I have always thought that the small whimper of a theory as it dies is a beautiful sound.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Youngling

Fordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fordan Send a message via Skype™ to Fordan

Oh, hi. There's a Dragoncon thread. Too focused on Worldcon, not enough on Dragoncon over the past month.

I'm here, as you now know, but probably not the best for a theory panel.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Hero of the Horn

This is what happens when Hopper channels his inner Tinker.

I thought about stealing children from the parade route, but didn't think the parents or Atlanta PD would understand the reference.

Dapple's Alpha
Greeter Emeritus

Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez Send a message via MSN to Terez Send a message via Yahoo to Terez

haha, nice. I shudder to think of the crowds, though. JordanCon is much nicer.

Wheel of Time Reference Library @Terez27

Qui nos rodunt confundantur, et cum iustis non scribantur.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Isabel

LOL, you look fantastic Hopper
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Hero of the Horn

If anyone is interested, I have a short stack of givaway bumper stickers from Dragon*Con that I'm willing to mail out. All I ask is for the postage.

These are the ones I have:

and

I have about 20 of each.

Dapple's Alpha
Greeter Emeritus

Old 09-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to beholdIsabel is a splendid one to behold

@Hopper: can you perhaps keep a set for me for next Jordan Con?
'Rand al'Thor, Nynaeve shrieked, that is the most outrageous thing I ever heard out of your mouth. The very idea of telling three women you love them! You are worse than a lecher. You apologize right now!'

Isabel sedai of the Green Ajah, Amyrlin of the Official Nynaeve Fanclub, first sister to Gennie Sedai of the Green Ajah, bonded to Camel, Wolf Gaidin, Jachthond and ghostrider.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Hero of the Horn

Isabel -

I can do that.

Dapple's Alpha
Greeter Emeritus

Old 09-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Hero of the Horn

Cool, thank you!

Btw, i don't think everyone reads convention threads. Otherwise there would be more interest.