art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (1): uausnaughbroo,

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > A Memory of Light
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Was Felix for real?
Felix was real. Perhaps disturbing, but real. 7 38.89%
Felix was elaborate satire. 5 27.78%
I still can't decide. 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

He may exist, but that doesn't mean he's for real that crazy.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:35 AM
Youngling

halo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terez View Post
He may exist, but that doesn't mean he's for real that crazy.
Having seen him in the flesh, I do believe that he is a conspiracy theorist, but for WoT. I mean, his proofs where just so so so out there, and legit. He never faked a quote that I saw, and if you looked at everything through a cracked glass it could make sense. I have seen odder theories pan out on more obscure references then a cloak. Maybe I am putting too much of a limit on the bounds of human imagination, but every time I read one of his posts, or even more importantly, his replies to people attacking his theories, I saw only earnestness.

Granted I am not very active on this board, or DM, or twitter, so I only got him in fits and spurts, I'm not sure if his facade, if that is what it was, dropped ever.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

I don't think I ever realized before that that was his question. I listened to him. He sounds more sane in person than he comes across online, which isn't surprising in itself, but his "Am I just insane?" comment was funny.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:39 AM
Youngling

halo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to allhalo6819 is a name known to all

I wonder if he is in any of my other videos. That is the only one I remember though.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti

Heh.

He does sound normal.

BTW, it is the very first question in your Part 3 of this interview, linky here:

Felix, voice but no visual proof
Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001
Old 10-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Elder

Sukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to beholdSukoto is a splendid one to behold

Felix was obviously real. There are plenty of people who are just bizarre. And they don't care, most of the time. So, it could very well be that Felix was just off, socially. Maybe he had a condition, like OCD or Asbergers or some other behavioral disorder that made him persistent, smart, and mostly oblivious to what other people thought of him. I never met him, but I've certainly met people who are as bizarre as he is.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Youngling

mogi67 is an unknown quantity at this point

The truth is somewhere in the middle, probably. Even if a guy is messed up in the head, he still can have a sense of humor.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Elder

Weiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond reputeWeiramon has a reputation beyond repute

Burn my soul, I miss the young lad.

As for downplaying mental faculties to disguise one's intent, that's simply ridiculous.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Youngling

Tollingtoy is a glorious beacon of lightTollingtoy is a glorious beacon of lightTollingtoy is a glorious beacon of lightTollingtoy is a glorious beacon of lightTollingtoy is a glorious beacon of lightTollingtoy is a glorious beacon of light

Read some of the things people post in the ASOIAF forums. These people are VERY real!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:45 AM
Youngling

Who isn't Benjin Stark at this point?
Old 11-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Youngling

Southpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the roughSouthpaw2012 is a jewel in the rough

I believe he was the alter-ego of a person who posts on here under a different name.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:05 AM
Hero of the Horn

GonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw2012 View Post
I believe he was the alter-ego of a person who posts on here under a different name.
Or perhaps the other way around. Maybe Felix has been posting as "Frenzy" here for a long time, to fool us all.