art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - Non Wot Discussion Boards > Archived: Non WoT Related Discussion 09/08 - 09/09
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brita
then how the heck am I supposed to know?

I think you should make it your personal goal to know every TL'ers b-day!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Ancient

Cary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant futureCary Sedai has a brilliant future

Jeez, you don't want much Leanne!

Seriously I'm horrid at birthdays! I still can't ever remember wich day is my best friends birthday and we've been best friends for over 10 years, now!

I know it's in January...
First-sister to Nazbaque, Great Lord of the Flame
Near-sister to Terez, Quotemistress
Lady of Chaos, official member of LoC, Big-sis to Rand & Myr...Woohoo!
Un-official adopted daughter of Pops'Taer, a.k.a. Cary'Taer
Cary Sedai, The first ever, Fairy of the TCA
Old 03-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Inbred, Ugly, and Drunk on Corn Liquor

Sei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond reputeSei'taer has a reputation beyond repute

happy happy...now get to work.

www.buckeyestation.com look at it, love it, share it with your friends!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to beholdSarevok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaiya Sedai
what game?
Korfball game. 10 year olds.

the Grey Viper, the Lord of Forsaken Roads, the Pink Sunset
Old 03-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Hero of the Horn

Crispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond reputeCrispin's Crispian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne
I think you should make it your personal goal to know every TL'ers b-day!
Yeah really. Aren't they all posted on our User Control Panels?

Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Hero of the Horn

Anaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant futureAnaiya Sedai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Sedai
Jeez, you don't want much Leanne!

Seriously I'm horrid at birthdays! I still can't ever remember wich day is my best friends birthday and we've been best friends for over 10 years, now!

I know it's in January...
LOL cary, I still keep forgetting whether my dads birthday is on the 5th or 6th of november.. I have to ask my mum every year.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Elder

Leanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the roughLeanne is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispin's Crispian

If this is true, then I don't think I am asking for too much. Either way, I am sure Brita could pull it off.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Hero of the Horn

tworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant futuretworiverswoman has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to tworiverswoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispin's Crispian

*ahem* The only person who can see your user Control Panel is you...

I can see your PUBLIC PROFILE -- but... so far, out of 10 PP's the only one showing their birthday is you.
"once I'm naked, i can't get any cooler!" - Camel

Back in my day Pluto was a planet!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Hero of the Horn

Marie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond reputeMarie Curie 7 has a reputation beyond repute

Uh... there is a calendar app on the message board, lol. It's up there with the linkies for the User Control Panel, and FAQ, and Members List, etc... And it's got all the birthdays listed for everyone who makes that information public in their user control panels.

So, for example, it tells me that SBX has a birthday on Saturday, and Isabel on the 11th, and so on. And on the day of the person's birthday, a little cake icon appears down at the bottom of the main page, presumably to remind everyone that there's a birthday that day....

Happy birthday, everybody.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Hero of the Horn

Terez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond reputeTerez has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Terez

Hey, isn't it somewhere around Tam's birthday too? I know he likes to keep it secret...
Old 03-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Editor-in-Chief (with tenure)

Uno has disabled reputation

Happy birthday, style of thing. Ah...this drunk posting isn't good for anyone...

Tags
birthday