art by =saintchase

Theoryland Resources

WoT Interview Search

Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.

Wheel of Time News

An Hour With Harriet

2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.

The Bell Tolls

2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."

Theoryland Community

Members: 7653

Logged In (0):

Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,

Theoryland Tweets

Forums

Home | Chat | Old Forums(Yuku)

Go Back   Theoryland of the Wheel of Time Forums > THEORYLAND STEDDINGS > Forum Archives > Archived - WoT Discussion Boards > Archived: General Wheel of Time Discussion - 05/2008 - 03/2012
User Name
Password

Old 10-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Hero of the Horn

SauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond reputeSauceyBlueConfetti has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SauceyBlueConfetti

pfffft

1. RJ specifically said, NOT RAND, but set that aside for a moment
2. Rand was watching through the window, a level above the fountain, then interrupted by Enaila and eventually his first introduction to Bashere. There was not enough time for him to get to another level and find Asmo.
3. Rand later muses that Asmodean ran away and wonders where he might be, dead or alive.

So unless LTT can float around body-less and channel without Rand's help, IT WASN'T EITHER ONE OF THEM.

Ey
yi
yi

Seeker, you kill me sometimes, and I am never sure if you are making a joke or just trying to rile everyone (esp the newbs) up, but STOP WITH THIS ONE.

:: eyeroll ::
Yeah. Murderous Saucey. My superhero name
I am Detroit. You REALLY wanna call me wimpy?
Haphazardly Spell & Fact Checked Since June 2001
Old 10-14-2009, 11:56 AM
Hero of the Horn

1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold1Powerslave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to 1Powerslave Send a message via MSN to 1Powerslave Send a message via Yahoo to 1Powerslave

Naw, keep going Seeker. This is like in the good old days.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Hero of the Horn

Sodas has a spectacular aura aboutSodas has a spectacular aura aboutSodas has a spectacular aura about

I know what ur saying seeker, even if you did say Rand. I remember I briefly entertained the notion until I read other signing reports that have since been lost to the ages, that put it even more straight forward that Rand could not have killed Asmodean. They were certainly on par with RJ's denouciation of death equalling moridin. Either way, no, LTT did not kill Asmodean.

Afterall, ur deduction seems to be base upon the weapon having to be balefire, when I have shown that it was indeed not balefire at all.

Like I said before, focus on who was actually there, who had the right opportunity and right mentality.

Mazrim Taim drew the eye. He was tall, with a strongly hooked nose and an air of physical strength about him. An air of darkness, too. He sat there with his ankles crossed and one arm hanging over the heavy arm of the throne, yet he seemed ready to explode into violence. Interestingly, though his black coat was embroidered with blue-and-gold dragons that twined around the sleeves from elbows to cuffs, he did not wear the collar pins.

Tags
asmodean, aviendha killed asmodean